The Bioengineering Division has the following state-of-the-art laboratories:
- Dissection lab
- Histology lab
- Animal House,Surgical Theatre & Preparatory Rooms
- Biochemistry lab
- Biomedical Instrumentation lab
- Biosignal processing lab
- Molecular biology lab
- Immunology lab
- Advanced Tri-ocular Research Microscope with CCD camera
- Inclined Mono-ocular Microscope
- Automatic Tissue Processor & Microtomes
- Autoclave & Hot-air Oven
- Electronic Analytical Balance
- Ion Exchange chromatograph
- Animal House with Albino Rats, Rabbits & Mice
- Electrocardiogram recorder
- Surgical facilities
- The students’ association, BE@S has been very active: arranging invited lectures by experts from industries & institutes; conducting National workshops; publishing “IN VIVO”, the in-house magazine on Bioengineering.
- The Student Chapter of the “Society for Biomaterials & Artificial Organs” is active on Campus.
- Students on Summer / Final year projects at premier institutes like JNCASR, Sri Chitra Tirunal Institute of Medical Sciences, National Chemical Laboratory, DEBEL (DRDO Lab) etc. and other reputed companies like Reliance Life Sciences, Orchid Chemicals & Pharmaceuticals, etc.